Doreen and Ben Burd, who live in Cobourg Ontario Canada, are people who travel, and travel well. A major trip once a year and then winters in Mexico.
While they are not writers with articles in “Lonely Planet” or as prolific as Rick Steves they certainly travel more than most of their friends.
When ever they went Ben wrote about the experiences and then posted on “Blogspot”. A list of the travels is here:
Note to reader – Blogspot posts are in chronological order so they read backwards – last post first. So to get the best reading experience scroll to the bottom and read up.
- A week in the City of Lights – Las Vegas 2009
- The Italian Caper 2010
- Seven days in Milan 2011
- Our Mexican travels 2009-2016
- A week in Lima Peru 2012
- Second sojourn in South America – Quito Ecuador 2013
- Spain 2014
- The Copper Canyon – Mexico 2015
- An incomplete report; Istanbul 2015
- A Greek Odyssey – Athens 2016
- A quick trip to Amalfi – Italy 2016
- Europe 2017 – Vienna, St Petersburg and Prague
- Back to Europe 2018 – Sweden, Denmark, Germany and Austria